We're up and running!
With all of our family and many of our friends so far away, we made the decision to create our own blog to keep everyone up to speed on our adoption process. I feel so computer savvy! Yes, that's right, I've created this blog without the assistance of Daren. Now if I could only figure out how to post pictures etc., oh well that will have to wait for Daren to figure out. See we're starting early with the sharing of responsibilites in respect to Lily. So let me cut to the chase...the question that most of you are wondering and that Daren and I get asked on at least an every other day basis, "So, any news about the adoption?" Simple answer, "We're waiting". That just about sums it up. Nothing further to report probably until the end of January or early February. That's when the BIG NEWS arrives....our referral from China. Until then it's hold tight and get ready mode. We actually just took a huge step in the getting ready process over this past weekend, we cleared out the guest bedroom and set up the crib! I would post a picture of the crib right now, but then again....that's what Daren's for!
So that's about it for my first post. There's tons of stuff to talk about so stay tuned and I'm glad that we have this blog set up now. One more thing off my checklist!

2 Comments:
hi andrea and daren, tara just gave me this info about your blog. andrea i am so proud of your computer saviness. I read everything and very happy and now getting more and more excited about becoming a grandmother. Things are going good here in Salem. I am working on my website. Malito galleria.com. Its a lot of fun. talk soon, love Mom
Hello My Dear Cousin/Mommy to Be!!
This is your long lost cousin, Susie. Gina just sent me your website and from the sounds of it as well as your pictures, you're waiting for your referral. WOW!!!! Lily is such a beautiful name! I hope you and Darren are doing well. Drop me an e mail I'd love to catch up. Susie xo
assunta345@yahoo.com
Post a Comment
<< Home