Journey to Lily 莉莉

Our journey to adopt our daughter from China

Friday, July 27, 2007

What a difference a year makes!



Tomorrow marks the one-year anniversary of our referral. One year ago we saw Lily's face for the very first time and it was truly up there as one of the happiest days of our lives. Here is a photo of Lily and Miller giving each other some love, priceless! I'm also attaching the referral information and first photos we ever had of our sweet girl.


Love,


Andrea, Daren and Lily

2 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe it has been a year and yet, I can't believe it has only been a year! It seems like our little Lily has been with us this whole time. I miss you all very much. Cyn

 
At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see her in a few week s I miss her like crazy. Make sure to give her kisses from aunty! Love you all sooooo much, muah. xoxo tara

 

Post a Comment

<< Home