Journey to Lily 莉莉

Our journey to adopt our daughter from China

Thursday, February 02, 2006

One Year Anniversary-Adoption Process

One year ago today, we were accepted by our agency and hence I consider this to be the one year anniversary of our adoption process. I wish I could say that it seems like it has gone by really quickly, but the truth is that it doesn't feel that way at all. It actually feels a lot longer than one year. Maybe it's because one year ago today I actually cried when our agency accepted us and I told Cindy that it was the closest that I think I'll ever feel to being told that I'm pregnant. Maybe it's because I haven't stopped thinking about my daughter for one single day in the past year. Regardless, it has been a year and I'm glad it's behind us. I'm looking forward to the coming year when I will be united with my beautiful daughter, Lilian, that I love so much already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home