Journey to Lily 莉莉

Our journey to adopt our daughter from China

Friday, August 11, 2006

Carry On Woes

With all the recent news, it's looking like our plans of going carry-on-only to China may not work. At least we will can still pack for COO and not have to lug around so much baggage in China. I'm hoping that by the time our travel dates come things will relax somewhat. It's going to be a long flight without my normal flight remedy that I take with me on our trips to Europe. My flight remedy consists of chapstick, nasal spray, eye drops and an atomizer to spray on my face. Daren laughs at me (especially when I use the nasal spray) but I have such a tendency to dehydrate and I have found that the above works really well. Not looking forward to traveling without it, but as Daren pointed out to me last night, we have to keep our focus on Lily and "don't sweat the small stuff". My voice of reason, that's why I love him so much! We WILL survive and we WILL be a family of three soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home