Happy Year of the Rat!








OK, it's been way too long since our my last post, I know... I promise to get some England/Christmas photos posted very soon. I just couldn't wait to post some photos of the FCC Chinese New Year party that we attended last night. Lily LOVED it!! She talked about the party all day and couldn't wait to put on her new pretty purple dress (which we bought in China). Besides looking beautiful in her outfit, she was just so happy to be at the party. She danced (tried to get on stage a couple of times), chased the dragon during the dragon dance, ate about 15 fortune cookies and best of all (for her) won a raffle prize basket filled with toys and books from Gymboree play and music. We bought her a couple of books about Chinese New Year and as I was reading them to her last night before bedtime, she kept stopping me to recap the party and to tell me "I from China, mommy". She continues to amaze us each day and we love her so much.
Happy New Year!
Andrea, Daren and Lily

1 Comments:
She is a cutie patutie!
Post a Comment
<< Home