Journey to Lily 莉莉

Our journey to adopt our daughter from China

Sunday, September 10, 2006





part 2 (I am doing this on a chinese computer and trying to remember where all the buttons are)

13 Comments:

At 7:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've been jonesing to see her sweet little face. she's lovely and i can't wait to meet her!

 
At 7:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! She is darling. Love, Bob and Sandy.

P.S. Bob says, "Don't they all look cute when they are sleeping?"

 
At 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's absolutely gorgeous & perfect! You'll be experts by the time you get back home. I bet there'll be a line of people outside your door waiting to see her.

Lots of love

Ash & Kim xxx

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger R&H said...

She's soooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!

 
At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You my gosh! Finally, we get to see her beautiful face! What a cherub! We are SOOOOO happy for you all! XXOO Carole, Rob, Cailtin and Claire

Caitlins says "Lily is SOOOOOOOO pretty!"

Hey, I am not sure if you feel like extras to greet you at the airport?? If so, we would all LOVE to arrive as part of your welcome home crowd! If you feel you are up to it, post your arrival time and flight info!

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

Beatiful!

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Deb said...

oh!!!!!! She is perfect!!! Look at her flawless in every way!
Her skin is beautiful! Congrats you guys you must be pinching yourselves!
*HUGABUGS*

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger ~Kristen said...

She is sooo beautiful. Thank you for sharing her pictures. Have a safe trip home.

 
At 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful girl! We can't wait to meet her.

Jeanelle, Todd & Ben

 
At 5:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andrea she's perfect, and she's definetely a happy baby.

 
At 5:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

she is beautiful! i'm sure she'll grow up to be a smart and loving girl. so happy for you all :)

betty boo

 
At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

she is to cute, I downloaded Lullaby yesterday and I can't stop listening to it. I can't wait to meet her. Aunt T

 
At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is just beautiful!!!
-Heidi Bloom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home